The Pump & Tap Tavern - What they say...
- A little bit o Britain downstairs in Sundance Mall. One of Banff's
cheapest places to drink and definitely one of the Best Banff bars
to go to before hitting the nightclubs! Wguides.com
- This basement pub is Banff's gift to homesick Brits. It is small,cluttered,
and low ceilings. But this is all part of its charm. Come for a
game of pool or for a lunch of traditional pub fare. This Tavern's
tiny kitchen turns out bowls of chili, British curry, baked beans
on toast and pigeon wings (chicken, actually). The Pump and Tap
also features one of Banff's longest happy hours - beers are on
special from 1pm to 5pm daily. WorldWeb.com
- Low drink prices. European soccer on the big screen.
Pool, video golf, foosball. Noon-2 am. DestinationBanff.com
- This British pub is actually run by real Brit's (not a simulated
theme). The walls and ceilings a decorated in British photos and
soccer memorabilia imported from the U.K. Extemely popular with
Brits travelling through and working in Banff. MooseTravel
- A British-style pub featuring pool tables, foozeball, satellite
sports on the big screen, and Banff's cheapest drinks every night!